TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Happy Thanksgiving. Freeze framing, & loss of signal with…

Customer Question
Hello Pearl, Happy Thanksgiving...

Hello Pearl, Happy Thanksgiving. Freeze framing, & loss of signal with Sling TV, WiFI is Verizon 4G LTE(?) "Jet Pack".

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Oops pressed wrong key, My name is*****; It's a Westinghouse, 5yrs old, don't know model, 32", 2 HDMI ports USB & various cable ports

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Is there a charge for this service?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/24/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.