TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I have a Sony Bravia KDL-40X3100. Not sure but I can’t see

Hi there. I have a...
Hi there. I have a Sony Bravia KDL-40X3100
JA: How old is your Bravia?
Customer: not sure but I can’t see to tune digital free to air tv
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: tv input is found where and I have 3 aerial input at back. Which one is the correct one?
JA: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been an issue with your Bravia? What happened right before this?
Customer: i have moved home and can’t remember what to do to pick up digital free to air
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thanks. That’s all
Customer reply replied 21 days ago
Hi there. Can you help me if I am bases in Australia?
Customer reply replied 21 days ago
That’s should be based in Australia
Customer reply replied 21 days ago
How long is this going to take?
11/23/2017
rwhill1
rwhill1, Customer Service

Please see section 5 (pg 6 and 7) of the attached manual which explains how to set the TV up including tuning.

Hope that helps.

Best regards,

Rich

rwhill1
rwhill1, Customer Service
rwhill1
rwhill1
rwhill1, Customer Service