TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Yamaha surround hooked to my 74 inch flat screen. I…

Customer Question
I have a Yamaha...

I have a Yamaha surround hooked to my 74 inch flat screen. I can not get the sound to come on. I've had this for about 2 years and it was ok.

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your TV connected tightly to the right sockets?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

HDMI AND red , yellow and white to cd player.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
11/23/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 7 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

If you connect the Yamaha to a different device, do you get any sound from this?

Please let me know