TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

The speaker is. Not sure; it is a 43inch def. The sound is…

Customer Question
The speaker is blown ...

The speaker is blown

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Not sure; it is a 43inch hi def

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes the sound is very noisy

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/23/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Can you please tell me the actual model number from the back of the tv?

Does it happen equally from both sides of the tv?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.