TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a 82 in mitsubishi tv and the screen is tilted. Its a…

Customer Question
I have a 82...

I have a 82 in mitsubishi tv and the screen is tilted

Technician's Assistant: What Mitsubishi model do you have? How old is it?

Its a model 82837 , 2009

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yeah the menu works

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Mitsubishi? What happened right before this?

I just moved it , i just need to know how to adjust it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/23/2017
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 8 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

This problem can happen if the light engine has shifted inside the TV.

It will need to be adjusted.

--------------------

Happy Thanksgiving!
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------