TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I discovered that there was a vertical line right down the…

Customer Question
Hi Pearl, I discovered...

Hi Pearl, I discovered that there was a vertical line right down the center of my 39" TV. When I first saw it, Costco said it was too late to replace it. It is now driving me crazy. Is there anything you guys can do to help me out to rectify this situation? Thanks...

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

VIZIO, and I was told that it was beyond the return date.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes the menu works, and the same problem exists on all sources/inputs.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Vizio? What happened right before this?

I just noticed it not too long after I purchased it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I just can't think of anything else.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/23/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 7 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me how old the TV is? And what you have tried to do to already resolve this?

Please let me know