TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a sharp tv and i lost remote i can not get input

Customer Question
I have a sharp...

I have a sharp tv and i lost remote i can not get input setting back to hdmi 2 it will alow me to scroll with the buttons on the side but not select

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

Where do i find it

Technician's Assistant: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. What menu options can you access, if any?

Where do i find the model

Technician's Assistant: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No nothing else

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/23/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

If you press the Input button and when it shows HDMI 2 highlighted, just stop pressing and it will select it.

It doesn't select it

Are you pressing the INPUT button on the TV?

TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 5 months ago

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!