TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Need help tv and dish network remote control. 55" sanyo 1…

Customer Question
Need help tv and...

Need help tv and dish network remote control

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

55" sanyo 1 1/2 years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Every thing works it just won't bring up a picture, The DVR is the same it w0n't bring up the picture

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
11/23/2017
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 4 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Was everything working ok previously?

Can you see the on-screen menu on the TV if you press the menu button?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.

Pete, Electronic Engineer