TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I just bought Samsung UHD tv but the sound is very low how…

Customer Question
I just bought Samsung...

I just bought Samsung UHD tv but the sound is very low how can I increase the volum.

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Samsung, and have you tried unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?

It is very new

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

It is very new 2 hours old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Nothing I am using it for first time .

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

How can I set the sound.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
11/23/2017
TV Technician: Louie, Technician replied 7 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.
Initially, re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the "...Samsung UHD tv..."
And to avoid asking you to do something you've already tried, can you please tell me what / any and all troubleshooting / specific steps you've already attempted other than / to address the above.

This is an independent site and members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.

6 series /mu630D
I went to setting but I could not found any thing regarding vice control to put up or down. I have very low voice is coming and I would like to increase the valume.

Depending on the model, have you checked / tried setting the Sound / Sound Mode / Clear Voice or Amplify ?

Sorry you can not help me . You do not have any idea. I demand to stop your help. Refund my money.