TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My vizio remote won't work. Smart 32 in tv. Model e191Va…

Customer Question
My vizio remote...

My vizio remote won't work

Technician's Assistant: What Vizio product do you have?

Smart 32 in tv

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Model e191Va viZio about 4 yes old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Menu does not work completely nothing works won't turn or off

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your E191VA? What happened right before this?

Just happened about an hour ago picture on TV froze and just never resumed moving again

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
11/22/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 7 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

What were you viewing on the TV when the picture froze- was it a cable box? Also are you referring to the original Vizio remote, or a cable remote?

The regular remote that came with tv

Please answer the first part- what were you viewing when the picture froze??

What the f**k is this? Now you want me to call you for another $26.00 dollars. You selling this for a fee every month? are you even with vizio company
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Installer

I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today.

Sorry to hear that you’re having trouble with this but I’ll do my best to help you out.

To be clear, this is a paid support service, it is not free help. This is a 3rd party service, vizio does not support their products and there is no free help for a vizio tv.

If you would like to continue on, for the fees that you agreed to and paid already (all explained and accepted by you on the payment page), please reply back here with the requested information.

Note that this is a one time service you signed up for, you are not obligated to a monthly service/membership and the ad you are seeing for a call is entirely optional, you can simply ignore it if not wanted.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.