TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Tv does not come on. red light flashes 5 times

Customer Question
Tv does not come...

Technician's Assistant: Is your TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

Yes

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/22/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 8 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Could you please tell me the brand and model number (found on a sticker on the back of the tv?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.

My problem was resolved with a Sony representative the day I called you! Your response was much too long and I am not satisfied so please refund my money and I do not want to be a member. Thank You!!

I responded to your initial inquiry within 1 minute and received no response back with the necessary details to be able to help you.

You may self manage any account matters through the help page.