TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have xbr65x810c sony 4k tv. 2016. The problem is when I…

Customer Question
I have xbr65x810c sony...

I have xbr65x810c sony 4k tv

Technician's Assistant: How old is your 4K?

2016

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The problem is when I connect on the outlet it has green and amber light blinking

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your 4K? What happened right before this?

Bofore only show me bar color on the screen

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Only that

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: TV
11/22/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 5 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

The set is it under warranty?

no is over
the tv only has green and amber blinks
before to does this problem show me color var on the screen

You have a potentially serious issue if you seen color bars on the screen that could be a bad LCD panel (screen)

Panel failure is very very common and one of the symptoms is color bars now as the set is only a 2016 model you should complain to Sony via the website

The panel is the worse case scenario however it could be the t-con board that drives the panel

Thoughts?

The Blinks started when you turn it on with the T-control disconnected.
But replace all the panels and nothing.
I changed the mainboard and t-con
nothing happens
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Louie, Technician