TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Where does the power cord plug into the tv. Tcl32inch s

Customer Question
Where does the power...

Where does the power cord plug into the tv

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Tcl32inch s serie

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I can’t find a spot to plug the power cord in

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

I brand new just took it out of the box

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/22/2017
TV Technician: Jason Jones, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Jason Jones, Customer Service

I look forward to helping you today.

May I ask for the model name of your TCL tv?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason

S series s301 /s304 /s 305

The power plug on that tv is difficult to find. Position your head below the TV, behind it. Look up about 1/4 of the way on the TV. You will see the small plug connector from there.

Did you find it?

I dot see anything that will take the cord

It is difficult to find. Do you have the power cable that has two metal nodes or is it the cylinder looking connector?

It is about 1inch wide with 2 holes in it

It should be located on the back of the TV, near the bottom.

I’ll send a pic

Thank you

Found it on a recess right side

Thank you. Is there anything else that I can help with?

Is there anything else I can help you with today? If so, please let me know. If that is all for now, please do not forget to rate my help on top of this page.
Thank you,
Jason