TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Need to program spectrum remote to my insignia tv. Tv is 5…

Customer Question
Need to program spectrum...

Need to program spectrum remote to my insignia tv

Technician's Assistant: What Insignia model do you have? How old is it?

Tv is 5 months old model ms32d311na17

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Tv menu works remote that came with tv wont turn on tv

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/22/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 8 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Can you tell me how many digits your remote needs? 3, 4, or 5?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.