TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I HAVE A 65" SONY BRAVIA I NEED INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO

Customer Question
I HAVE A 65"...

I HAVE A 65" SONY BRAVIA I NEED INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO CONFIGURE MY PHONE TO ACCESS THE WEB USING THE PHONE'S KEYBOARD.

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

IVE HAD THE TV SINCE JANUARY, BUT ONLY RECENTLY MAKE THE PHONE CONGIGURED AS A REMOTE, BUT I STILL CANT USE THE KEYBOARD, I WISH THE WEB HAD AN INTERNAL KEYBOARD LIKE WHEN DOWNLOADING APPS.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

I HAVE ANOTHER PHON I CAN DO THAT WITH, I JUST GOT IT AND THERES NOT MUCH ON IT TO LOSE.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

NO JUST HOW TO USE THE KEYBOARD

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: TV
11/22/2017
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 9 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What is the full model number of your Sony Bravia TV?

What is the make and model number of your phone?

TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 8 months ago

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.