TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

The setup tech programmed the NEW Visio 60" so that our old…

Customer Question
The setup tech programmed...

The setup tech programmed the NEW Visio 60" so that our old 35" remotes could be used. There were some subtle changes that weren't exactly the same but we were able tom use it.

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

Now, the programming went crazy and we can't even get it to turn on.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

The HDMI number used to be #1 and our separate NETFLIX box switches us over to HDMI #2. On the new 60" the HDMI was #4.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

The set is only a week old. Do we need updates already?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
11/23/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.