TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My Sharp 70-inch smart TV blinks twice and gives a quick…

Customer Question
Hi my Sharp 70-inch...

Hi my Sharp 70-inch smart TV blinks twice and gives a quick link and then a slow blink and constantly repeats itself I can't seem to get it to reset please give me an answer

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Sharp is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Approximately 7 or 8 years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

It's an Aquos Quattron

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I was watching TV one night and some download issue came up and I post what I was watching and it would not unpause so I cut the TV on sorry I cut the TV off then cut it back on and it worked fine, the next morning it was blinking

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes I reset it by pressing input volume down and I did have some success it came back on and then when I got ready to go to bed I cut it off the next morning I tried I cut it back on and the star blinking again

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
11/22/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 7 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Can you please get the model number off of the back of the Sharp?

Also, the blink code you mentioned sound off- generally it will be something like "2 slow blinks, followed by 1 fast blink- then repeats". Can you check that again and let me know?

Simply view my reply and send one back to proceed.

Did you need assistance with the question you posted?