TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I’d like to talk to someone. Fairly new... It will not

Customer Question
I’d like to talk...

I’d like to talk to someone

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Fairly new...

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes....it will not connect to the internet...it did before. We bought a new router...for $300 and the tv still is having issues

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Model M702i-B3

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
11/22/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 7 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

You will want to reset the TV to factory defaults and then run through a fresh setup of the TV (including entering the new router name and password) to fix this issue.

To restore the TV to its factory default settings:

1. Press the MENU button on the remote. The on-screen menu is displayed.

2. Use the Arrow buttons on the remote to highlight System and press OK. The SYSTEM menu is displayed.

3. Highlight Reset & Admin and press OK. The RESET & ADMIN menu is displayed.

4. Highlight Reset TV to Factory Defaults and press OK.

5. If you have changed the default parental control PIN, enter it now. The TV displays, “Select Reset to restore all TV settings to factory defaults and clear all account information.”

6. Highlight Reset and press OK.

7. Wait for the TV to turn off. The TV will turn back on shortly afterward and the Setup App will begin.

Let me know if you need further assistance. Also, before you go, could you please click a POSITIVE RATING (by scrolling all of the way to the top of the page, and clicking 3-5 stars), so that I am credited for working with you today?