TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a 43 inch samsung plasma tv that clicks once and then…

Customer Question
I have a 43...

I have a 43 inch samsung plasma tv that clicks once and then no picture. Would you also think it is the capacitors ?

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

It is a 2011 model 42PA30RQ

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Buttons work for power and light goes from ted to blue. as far as input and volume and channel can't see bc screen is black

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Red to blue

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

About a month not sure what hapended just turned on one day and no picture

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
It is a 42 inch
11/22/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 8 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Can you let me know how old the set is approx please?

about 6 years old
FYI if this is more then a few caps or single part replacement that are under $30 probably not worth repair. I am seeing $200 dollars to have fixed by professional. I can buy a new LED set for $150 Is there a simple cheap trick / part that may fix it that is what I am looking for. Thanks Matt
No answer?
TV Technician: Sam Dennis Bradley, Technician replied 8 months ago
Sam Dennis Bradley
Sam Dennis Bradley, Technician

you may try to replace the power board and see if that helps this link will take you to the part that will help but you will need to look at the power board of the set and match it up to make shore its the right one https://www.ebay.com/itm/Rca-Viore-LJ44-00188A-Power-Supply-Board-PSPF421501C-42PA30RQ/192249082060?hash=item2cc2f030cc:g:vjwAAOSwqVBZam~1