TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How do I resize the picture on Vizio D50u-D1. D50u-D1 Serial…

Customer Question
How do I resize...

How do I resize the picture on Vizio D50u-D1

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

D50u-D1 Serial LTMWTQDS1252738 I think it is 4 years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes & yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

About 4 weeks I can resize the picture but on the full picture mode some of the picture is not on the screen It is like the full screen mode is about 10% too big on all four sides

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: TV
11/22/2017
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 9 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Can you let me know if there is any code on the remote please?