TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Cant bring up Foxtel or free to air channels. It just

Customer Question
Cant bring up Foxtel...

Cant bring up Foxtel or free to air channels

Technician's Assistant: The Experts require payment for their services. It's way less expensive on JustAnswer than face-to-face would cost.

It just requires settings that I don't know how to do

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your television? And how long has this been happening with the channels?

My daughter fiddled with it while I was away. Its a 2 year old LG smart TV, evidently smarter than its owner!

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No, it just gives m messages like please wait and by

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I've overseas, within the last few days

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

When can you come to South Fremantle. I think an expert could fix it by just using the remotes.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
11/22/2017
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

How do you receive your TV channels?

Do you have an external box connected to the TV?
If so, try changing the input-source selection and let me know if that works?