TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

It sounds like it’s in the speakers. It makes a

Customer Question
It sounds like it’s...

It sounds like it’s in the speakers. It makes a static/sparking type sound. It does it on all channels. Some times it constant and other times not for a day or so. Had a sound bar on it and thought it was causing it. Removed it and same. Had a new Frontier internet box sent thinking it was that. Samsung is going to come out but they seemed reluctant to. Made me feel like I had done something. Anyway wanted to get advice before they showed up. Thanks

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your television? And how long has this been happening with the channels?

Checking

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

About 2 months. Nothing

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
11/22/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

What is the model of the tv?
Does it happen through the tvs own speakers too, even if muted?

UN65MU6300F.. yes in its own speakers
Not sure when muted

Can you please try to test the mute function and see if the sound still happens even if there isn't any other actual audio coming from it?
I realize that may take awhile if it is intermittent, but will help us to narrow down the problem.

Ok but will be awhile before I get back

No problem at all, take your time. Just bookmark/favorite this page to get back with me at your convenience.

Thank you,

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.

I couldn’t do what you requested so I called Samsung out and will hopefully be able to fix it Friday.

Thanks, ***** ***** of luck to you