TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Am geting shadow bars on screen. tv is 18 months old.

Customer Question
Am geting shadow bars...

Am geting shadow bars on screen . tv is 18 months old. service tech said screen is bad 1 month later could not change channels or adj. sound ,hit power switch ,now set is d.o.a...

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your television? And how long has this been happening with the channels?

Vizio modele60-c3.shodowing last 30 days channels last nite

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Set is dead nothing works. tried to change channel no sucess would not move

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/22/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 8 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

So you have had this set in for repairs previously? Or is this something that the cable/satellite guys told you?

Is it not even turning on or showing the menu at this point? Does the sound work?

no. tv was serviced by sears repair guy

Was that done under warranty? If so when?

TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 7 months ago

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.