TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

Is not turnip on if does shuts on it’s own, 49 uh6090, Yes I

Customer Question
Is not turnip on if...
Is not turnip on if does shuts on it’s own
JA: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: 49 uh6090
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: Yes I can’t turn it on
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: It started this evening it was on first the images were gone than the tv was off,
JA: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 25 days ago.Category: TV
11/22/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 25 days ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

When was the tv purchased?

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
December 2017

Do you mean december of 2016?

TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 19 days ago

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.

Louie, Technician