TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Is not turnip on if does shuts on it’s own, 49 uh6090, Yes I…

Customer Question
Is not turnip on...

Is not turnip on if does shuts on it’s own

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

49 uh6090

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes I can’t turn it on

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It started this evening it was on first the images were gone than the tv was off,

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/22/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 8 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

When was the tv purchased?

December 2017

Do you mean december of 2016?

TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 7 months ago

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.