TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Cannot connect Vizio smart tv to wifi. E472VLE. Menu works,

Customer Question
Cannot connect Vizio smart...

Cannot connect Vizio smart tv to wifi

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?

E472VLE

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Menu works, have a Dvd player connected to WIFI

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Have not tried to use TV on WIFI prior

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Not at this time, maybe a lot later

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
11/22/2017
TV Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 7 months ago
Karthik Nagarajan

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

TV Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 7 months ago

It sounds like you are trying to connect the Vizio smart TV to wifi. Please try this following steps for connecting the TV and wifi network

1. Press the Menu button on your Vizio remote.
  2. Select the Network option and then press OK.
  3. Choose Network Connection and then select the Wireless option.
  4. Select your In-home WiFi network from the list.

If that doesn't work or if any other steps is unclear please let me know, So that we can try some other alternate solution. Thank you