TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Im trying to find the hdmi input on my hitachi tv to set up…

Customer Question
Hi im trying to...

Hi im trying to find the hdmi input on my hitachi tv to set up my roku

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Hitachi is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

One second

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I just dont see the hdmi input i see input 1-5 and calbe inpout

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Blank screen

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/22/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 8 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Can you please tell me the model number from the back of the tv?

Do you mean that you can't find the input option to choose in the menu, or that you can't find the physical port to actually plug into?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.