TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Just disconnected a TV downstairs that was working and

Customer Question
Just disconnected a TV...

Just disconnected a TV downstairs that was working and reconnected an Insignia TV and we are getting a 'No Signal' message. It has a coaxial connection and the Comcast modem is powered up.

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Insignia is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Model NS-32L450A11 maybe 6 yrs old we just got from the neighbors

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Menu works - it comes up on the screen . Does it have to be on a certain channel ? Should the Automatic connection be on or off ?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just connected another TV and it works - VIZIO and it works

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/22/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 8 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Do you have a cable BOX connected to this tv? Or just a coax cable from the tv to the wall jack?

Bad connection into TV, reconnected it, was then able to turn the TV to channel 3
Problem solved . Can I get a refund ?

You may do that on the account/help page.