TV

Connect one-on-one with a verified tv technician who will answer your question

Louie, Technician

More related answers
All tv technicians are VERIFIED
Ive got a 50" sanyo smart tv im guessing its 4k but theres a
Nathan, Installer
Ive got a 50" sanyo smart tv im guessing its 4k but theres a gradual fade on the left side of the screen where one side seems more dim/darker than the other side. Theres only a mid spot in the middle … read more
Is there a way to set a maximum volume limit on Panasonic
Dan, Calibration and Repair Center Supervisor
Hi, Is there a way to set a maximum volume limit on Panasonic plasma tv's so that it cannot go any louder than what has be preset as the maximum volume. … read more
I purchased a 65" less than two years ago within the last
Jack
Jack, technician
I purchased a 65" less than two years ago within the last week the color has gone dark (like it has adjusted for very bright room) plus there is a very dark shadow down the middle (top to bottom) I ca… read more
My Panasonic Viera TC-55AS680U has picture and sound and all
Nathan, Installer
My Panasonic Viera TC-55AS680U has picture and sound and all features work. However, the lower half of the display seems darker than the upper half.… read more
My 52" insignia LCD HDTV has a 4" white stripe down the middle,
Shahid
Shahid, Owner of Repair Shop
My 52" insignia LCD HDTV has a 4" white stripe down the middle, left side is darker than the right side and the picture is distorted. I don't know if my dog hit it with a toy or if it just did it on i… read more
I brought a Samsung B2330 23" last year, recently as of two
Tim Nolan
Tim Nolan, TV Repair Center Owner
I brought a Samsung B2330 23" last year, recently as of two weeks the left part of my screen is darker than the right. I have followed all instruction on brightness, nothing seems to work… read more
Im looking for a high def flat screen tv between 1,000$ and
bluextc89
bluextc89, Owner
I'm looking for a high def flat screen tv between 1,000$ and 2,000$ I don't know LCD from plasma or the one with the mirrors from Texas instruments. What should I look for in terms of the type (LCD et… read more
I have a panasonic tv that has a vcr it was built in 1999.
Anthony F.
Anthony F., Owner
I have a panasonic tv that has a vcr it was built in 1999. someone gave it to me but he cannot find the orginal remote for it . and it doesnot have a menu button on the tv ... how can I find a remote … read more
My son has a 50" Panasonic Plasma TV with a bad 4848 y sUSTAIN
bluextc89
bluextc89, Owner
My son has a 50" Panasonic Plasma TV with a bad 4848 y sUSTAIN BOARD THAT HAS [POPPED AN IC ON IT. WHEN HE TOOK IT APART HE DIDN'T PAY ATTENTION TO WHERE SOME OF THE SMALL SCREWS GO. THJERE ARE SCREWS… read more
How do i manually adjust the convergance on my JVC rear projection
AnswerManRob
AnswerManRob, Electronic Technical Support Specialist
How do i manually adjust the convergance on my JVC rear projection tv? The convergence for red is off, and will only adjust side to side, not up and down. Took off rear panel, but could not see anythi… read more
I have problem on my Panasonic TC-50PX14. It Blink 6 times
Tim Nolan
Tim Nolan, TV Repair Center Owner
I have problem on my Panasonic TC-50PX14. It Blink 6 times - dead set. totally dead. I have replaced the power supply board and still the same problem. No change. The television was purchased at Costc… read more
I own a Hitachi 57G500 Rear Project DTV. Recently the overall
Chuck Williams
Chuck Williams, Freelance Electronics Technician
I own a Hitachi 57G500 Rear Project DTV. Recently the overall picture is darker and adjustments to the color (brightness, contrast, etc,) don't seem to improve the quality. We have tried the magic foc… read more
My tv screen has smeared vertical lines is some areas It is
TV Tech1
TV Tech1, Associate Degree
My tv screen has smeared vertical lines is some areas It is more noticeable when the background is light. Very colorful scenes it is hardly noticeable. Model number 42HL167 about 2-1/2 years old… read more
I have an RCA 60 DLP. I recently replaced the lamp and the
Anthony F.
Anthony F., Owner
I have an RCA 60" DLP. I recently replaced the lamp and the picture was perfect for a couple of days. Now the picture has become darker in the Middle of the screen and overall. Help!… read more
I have a Panasonic 42 Viera that shut downon its own today
Conrad
Conrad, Technician
I have a Panasonic 42" Viera that shut downon it's own today and the red light flashes once every few seconds. I've unplugged and replugged the power cable and it came on for afew seconds and shut dow… read more
a dark band has appeared down the centre of the picture on
Rick williams
Rick williams, Electronic technician
A dark band has appeared down the centre of the picture on my Goodmans GTVL32W27HDF LCD tv and the overall picture is low in brightness - is it likely to be the invertor/backlight? This is apparently … read more
My flat screen tv is cut in half, with one side normal and
Dan - Master Tech
Dan - Master Tech, Small Business owner
My flat screen tv is cut in half, with one side normal and the other side with an opaic screen over it.… read more
MY 83 YEAR OLD DAD HAS LOCKED UP THE Mitsubishi TV we gave
Steve G., Chief Engineer
MY 83 YEAR OLD DAD HAS LOCKED UP THE Mitsubishi TV we gave him. The tv is about 12 years old. We never set a parental control number, is there a way to get the set going again?… read more