TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My Panasonic LCD TV screen is darker on one side and the…

Customer Question
My Panasonic LCD TV...

My Panasonic LCD TV screen is darker on one side and the overall picture seems darker than when I first bought it. I don't know of you need this but the following numbers are on the back of the unit: LC21430699 and TC-L32X5.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

I've had it for about 4 years. Aren't the numbers I gave you the make/model?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It was just brought to my attention by my Dad. He uses it in his room.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thanks.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
11/22/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Is it split evenly down the middle, side by side?

If you bring up the panasonic menu screens, are those affected also?

looks equal, I don't use menu screens

I need you to actually test the menu screens and report back to me please, this detail is important to the diagnostic process.