TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I came across a Panasonic PT-52LCX86 at a garage sale (as…

Customer Question
Hi. I came...

Hi. I came across a Panasonic PT-52LCX86 at a garage sale (as best I can read the label). It doesn't power on at all. Could this be repaired?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Manufactured 2006. Model as decribed above.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I don't want to troubleshoot. I want a repair.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

I think that will do it. thank you.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
11/22/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I don't have high hopes but if it's just a fuse or something.

A power failure is so hard to diagnosis especially on a TV that is over 10 years old.

The cost to repair it would actually cost more than buying a new TV since it is not likely to be a fuse but more likely to be something on the main board.

TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!