TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I have vertical upright cdmi outlets on my tv and the rook

Customer Question
cable snapped off. do you...
i have vertical upright cdmi outlets on my tv and the rook cable snapped off. do you sell extender cables that will work
JA: What's the make/model number of your device? How old is it?
Customer: not sure. its a rook firestick type
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: it was ok but cable was bent to fit. now it snapped. it is a sku 3600
JA: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no, just want to know if you sell an extender cable so this stick can fit in vertically
Submitted: 27 days ago.Category: TV
11/22/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 27 days ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Louie, Technician