TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Tv model pn51e530a3f missing the picture on the top half of…

Customer Question
Tv model pn51e530a3f missing...

Tv model pn51e530a3f missing the picture on the top half of the creen

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Mo: pn51e530a3f

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I have not used it in 3 months

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: TV
11/22/2017
TV Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 9 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

TV Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 9 months ago

May i know if you still need an assistance?

No
TV Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 8 months ago

Thank you for your response if you need any technical assistance please reach out to us.