TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I turn it on amd then it turns off. 2 years old. Its a

Customer Question
I turn it on...

I turn it on amd then it turns off

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

2 years old. Its a magnavox 32"

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No it goes to magnavox on screen and shuts off

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It was working fine this morning

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

No thats it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
11/21/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Could you please get me the model number from the back of the tv?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.