TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

When I press the smart hub button or the menu button the tv…

Customer Question
Second opinion] when I...

Second opinion] when I press the smart hub button or the menu button the tv turns off and starts attempting to turn on again. It clicks numerous times before it turns on. I Have unplugged it, turned off Anynet, What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?

It's a series 6, 6300 75 inch smart tv. I don't have problems turning it on, I'm watching it right now. The problem only occurs when I press the smart hub button or the menu button; it turns off.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

When I press the menu button the tv turns off and starts trying to turn on again clicking numerous times. when I press the tools button it turns off.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

One month. it has really been occurring more often within the last two weeks

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

If I do make it to the smart hub and attempt to use one of the apps like U Tube the tv will turn off. If I am watching u Tube the tv eventually turns off.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 2 days by:
11/24/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Hello Harry I just noticed that you responded to my request for a second opinion. I was notified by just answer that they could not answer my question. I have since sought help elsewhere. Thank you.

Thank you

Louie, Technician