TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Do you know how to reattach the support pedestal to a 2008…

Customer Question
Do you know how...

Do you know how to reattach the support pedestal to a 2008 toshiba 36 inch television?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Toshiba? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

The model is 37RV530U AND IT IS FROM MAY 2008. I MOVED AND THE MOVERS DISCONNECTED THE PEDESTAL BASE AND I AM HAVING TROUBLE REATTACHING AND THEIR MANUAL DOES NOT COVER THIS.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

THIS IS NOT A PROBLEM WITH THE OPERATION OF THE TELEVISION. IT IS ABOUT RECONNECTING THE BASE STAND/PEDESTAL THAT THE TELEVISION PHYSICALLY SITS ON.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

OUR MOVERS TOOK THE BASE OFF TO PACK THE TV. WHEN I UNPACKED IT I FOUND THAT THEY HAD TAKEN THE BASE OFF THE TV

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

NO, I JUST NEED TO KNOW HOW TO PUT THE BASE BACK ON THE TV.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 day by:
11/23/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.