TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I installed a new soundboard and my LC 52LE640U sharp TV how…

Customer Question
I installed a new...

I installed a new soundboard and my LC 52LE640U sharp TV how do I program it to make it work

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Sharp is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

About 4years old model# *****

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I had no sound so I bought a new sound board and installed it now I have no picture and no sound do I have to program the new soundboard to be compatible with the TV

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

The sound has been getting worse for about 6 months

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
11/21/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Can you tell me the model of the soundbar?
Can you tell me how they are connected currently?

It is not a soundbar it's a circuit board that I actually installed in the TV because my sound wasn't working and I was told that circuit board controls the sound for that TV

Can you tell me the part that you purchased?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.