TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Our remote no longer works, but I cannot find the model

Customer Question
Our remote no longer...

Our remote no longer works, but I cannot find the model number on your site. The TV is an SV471XVT

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

The model number of the TV is the SV471XVT, and it's about 8 years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The TV menu works with our cable remote but I want to be able to use the TV remote; how do I order a new remote

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Haven't used the TV remote for awhile but moving the TV and won't have access to the cable remote where it's going so need to get the TV remote to work

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

No just HOW DO I ORDER A NEW TV REMOTE FOR TV MODEL SV471XVT

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/21/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 8 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Let me know if you need further assistance. Also, before you go, could you please click a POSITIVE RATING (by scrolling all of the way to the top of the page, and clicking 3-5 stars), so that I am credited for working with you today?