TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

The TV is showing a message LOCKED. Hold on I've got to get…

Customer Question
The TV is showing...

The TV is showing a message LOCKED.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

Hold on I've got to get the manual.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Plasma Samsung 51" model PN51E450.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just happened. Went to turn tv off.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

I have no further info.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/21/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 8 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Does this happen when you press buttons on the samsung remote?
Is it asking you for a code/pin?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.