TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

One of the power cords for the cameras is faulty, is it

Customer Question
One of the power...

One of the power cords for the cameras is faulty, is it possible to buy a new cord

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of the camera? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Probably about 5 or 6 years old. not sure the model. I have a subway restaurant and the cameras are now tied in with there system.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Sorry got tied up for a min. it just started, subway tech went on team viewer and thought it was the power cord. the cameras went blurry and went back and forth from blurry to say no video.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Security Expert to know before I connect you?

No thats it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/21/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 8 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

I need to know the make and model of your system please to tell you where to get the cable from

Can you tell me please please?

Do you have an email I can send you a diagram?
never mind , I don't need you anymore. thanks

ok.. let me know if you can tell me the system you have and I can provide the cable.

Thank you

I already ordered it from lorex .

ok, if you need anything else, please let me know