TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My picture went black last night, I've gone through Comcast…

Customer Question
My picture went black...

My picture went black last night, I've gone through Comcast tech support to no avail, My tv is 3 years old Model KDL60R520A Ser#6012549, please help me

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Did you not read my message

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I have sound, but my screen is black.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It happened last night, my picture just started to fade to black.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: TV
11/21/2017
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 9 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat with me right now?

Do you have the original Sony remote that came with the tv?