TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Samsung Model # LNT5271FX/xAA version SQo1. Model…

Customer Question
I have a Samsung...

I have a Samsung Model # LNT5271FX/xAA version SQo1

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Model #LNT5271FX/XAA about 5 years old version SQ01

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

My problem is we had electricity go off all other TV's in the house work on this on in the center of the screen is a big Red X

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It happened about 3 days ago . The lights went out for a second in the house and then the screen showed a red x

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

That is it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/21/2017
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 7 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat with me right now?

Who is your channel provider? comcast or directv or?