TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

What do I do too listen to the sound on my tv and blue tooth…

Customer Question
What do I do...

What do I do too listen to the sound on my tv and blue tooth headphones the same time

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

2years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

After I got some MPOW blue tooth headphone on the tv the head phone when I turn off the head phone I can hear the tv I want too listen too both the same time

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

No make contact though email with any instructions

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Cancel my trial to just answer
11/21/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Do you still need help with this?

You are not required to have a membership or trial, and have already paid the agreed upon one time help fees noted on the payment page when posting your question.

I signed up for a free trial nov 21 a would like to cancel my free trial as of now I will call the card company to stop any further payment.I did not get a quick response too my question so I tried justanswer an didn’t like it so please cancel the trial as of now.

I apologize that you did not get a response sooner. If you would like to get help with this I'd be happy to assist you with the tv question now.

Otherwise, you may self manage any billing or account matters from the help page. Posting here has no affect on what you paid.

No thank you

you may self manage any billing or account matters from the help page.