TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

2 year old tv .. have sound but black picture .. remote

Customer Question
2 year old tv...

2 year old tv .. have sound but black picture .. remote still works .. volume ..stations etc..

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Don’t know ... at work ..2 years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Nothing but black screen .

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Turned off last night .. turned on this morning to problem .. have 4 other Samsung tv ... no problems .. how long is warrenity on tv

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/21/2017
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 7 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat with me right now?

Please try to get the tv model number off the back of the tv? If not:

-brand

-size

-type