TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I cannot get the volume buttton to go higher. Where do I…

Customer Question
I cannot get the...

I cannot get the volume buttton to go higher

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Where do I find the number

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

It gives me all the menu but cannot turn up the sound

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Only this afternoon when I turned the tV on

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

I do not think so

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/21/2017
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 8 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat with me right now?

Please tell me everything that is connected into the tv?

-antenna/cable/satellite

-bluray/dvd

-sound bar/surround sound

-others