TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

The input is stuck on TV. I can't change it either on the TV…

Customer Question
The input is stuck...

The input is stuck on TV. I can't change it either on the TV or with the remote

Technician's Assistant: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?

Hold on

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

LC321LB261U

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I turned the TV off on Thursday and left town. Came back tonight and tried to turn it on. Display went to input.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Menu works. I changed the batteries in the remote. volume works. I unplugged the TV for 30 seconds and plugged it back in... input still stuck on TV

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
11/21/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 7 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

No difference
I can follow written directions.. please tell me what else I can do

Can you give me the complete make and model of the Tv please

Sharp 32" LED TV Model LC32LB261U

If you press the input channel on the left of the TV itself, and not the remote, does it then respond?

I just fixed it. I had to turn the INput sensor to off. I dont know how it got turned on!! but I'm good now. Thanks

You are welcome and thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.