TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My sony TV has started freezing for 10 secs or so then

Customer Question
My sony TV has...

My sony TV has started freezing for 10 secs or so then pixulating when it comes back on

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Sony bravia 55" 18 months

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Only started today, but went through the troubleshooting and everything seemed ok. 2 other sonys in the house and they are ok

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No I dont think so

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/21/2017
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 8 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

What's the model number off of the back of the Sony?

Also, what's connected to the set that you're viewing from (for example: cable box, HDTV antenna, etc.)?