TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Unable to connect. Sharp LC60le632u. TV works. Just now- 30…

Customer Question
Unable to connect Technician's...

Unable to connect

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?

Sharp LC60le632u

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

TV works

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just now- 30 min

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Expert to know before I connect you?

Tries to connect but -try again

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/21/2017
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 8 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

What is it that you're trying to connect to the tv?

unable to connect to Netflix-says try again or exit

Does the tv show as connected to wifi?
Are any other apps working?

TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 7 months ago

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.