TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

It is not connecting with internet. My internet is working…

It is not connecting...

It is not connecting with internet. My internet is working with other device

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?

Vizio smart tv

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Works on cable tv

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Started today. Was working fine last night.

11/21/2017
Dan, Broadcast Engineer

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. Does your TV connect to your network wirelessly?

Ok

My apologies, but I am unable to contact you by phone at this time. Try this please. Disconnect the power from both the TV and your router and wait about a minute. Reconnect power to the router first and let it boot up completely, then reconnect power to the TV and see if you can connect to your network.

Dan, Broadcast Engineer
Sam Dennis Bradley
Phone call session started
Continue to be disconnected
Please call me
I have not heard from you in an hour

My apologies for the delay. Were you able to reconnect?