TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a samsung UN60ES7500F led tv recently developed a…

Customer Question
I have a samsung...

I have a samsung UN60ES7500F led tv recently developed a shadowy dark

Technician's Assistant: How old is your Samsung, and have you tried unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?

5 years old never have unplugged it for few hours i will try that first why what will that do?

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Menu works recently lost my wifi abilities was going purchase part for wifi but not if the tv has a darker/shady ares

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Wifi lost signal a few months ago use it for netflix etc noticed recently the dark shadowy contrast in upper left quadrant

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: TV
11/21/2017
TV Technician: Electrotech2017, Technician replied 5 months ago
Electrotech2017
Electrotech2017, Technician
Hello my name is ***** ***** I'm happy to assist you with your TV issue. Sorry to hear that you are having an issue with your TV so early. Could you please describe the shadowy spot a little bit more in detail ? Or could you attach a picture showing the bad area, so I can make myself a better what could cause it.
Electrotech2017
Electrotech2017
Electrotech2017, Technician