TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Samsung 50 HL56A650C1F Replaced Lamp... tried all the reset…

Customer Question
Samsung 50 HL56A650C1F Replaced...

Samsung 50 HL56A650C1F Replaced Lamp... tried all the reset codes, it wont turn on.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?

I figure its a bad balaste or colorwheel perhaps and I intend to fix this damn thing. I'm already $75 into it, and I'm not stopping until this piece of crap is fixed

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No, it wont turn on all lights flashing after a period of time, clicks, but wont turn on also I don't see the spark on the balaste I heard the powerboard supply board clicking but that's it, no spark on the balast

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It just stopped working I figured the lamp was bad so I replaced it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm single LOL

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 5 days by:
11/26/2017
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Its a bad color wheel, thanks I took it apart and discovered its seized. Obviously, the new lamp wont turn on, if the damn colorwheel is frozen.