TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My tv is working great except there is no sound. Samsung…

Customer Question
Hello my tv is...

Hello my tv is working great except there is no sound

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your tv? Have you had any issues with the sound before?

Samsung un5oju65oof this never appened befoe

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

This happened last night right before I heard a noise

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: TV
11/21/2017
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 8 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please